BAYADA At Inspira | Home Health
is currently seeking an experienced
CHHA, Certified Home Health Aide,
community visits for one of our
Gloucester County BAYADA at Inspira (GCJ)
office. This office services adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout
Gloucester/Salem County, New Jersey.
As a certified home health aide, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
– Have successfully completed a recognized Home Health Aide training course and be certified to work as a Home Health Aide in New Jersey.
– Have at least one year of work experience as a Certified Home Health Aide.
– Demonstrate the ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
– Work independently and manage time effectively.
– Possess strong interpersonal skills.
– Possess solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
– Have the ability to travel to cases as assigned.
– Meet all state requirements for CHHAs.
– Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
– Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
– Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
– Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
– Benefits may include medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid time off; mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA at Inspira is the result of an affiliation between BAYADA Home Health Care and Inspira Health Network. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities from more than 300 offices in 22 states. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job please visit healthjobpro.com.