1 year experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities preferred
Would you like to give compassionate care to for an ID/DD client in the comfort of their own home? To qualify for this position, you must have at least one year of experience in the home health care field as a Direct Support professional.
We have current Direct Support Professional openings in the following locations:
* New Columbia
Schedules would be:
* Between the hours of 1pm-11:30pm Tuesdays through Saturdays
BAYADA offers Direct Support professionals:
* $12-$14 / hour depending on experience
* Weekly pay
* Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
* Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
* Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
* Scholarship programs
* A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
* Paid time off
* 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Job Responsibilities of a Home Care Direct Support Professional:
* Passion for providing mental/behavioral health care to individuals with ID/DD
* Ability to work independently in a client’s home/community
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit healthjobpro.com.