$5,000.00 Sign on Bonus Available!!
Associate Director / Director, Queens County Skilled, Long Island City, NY, Pediatric Home Care
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced health care manager to fill the position of
in our Queens County Skilled pediatric service office located in Long Island City, New York. As a
you will be responsible for the management and operations of the office, including budgeting, fiscal management, and recruiting, marketing and business development. You will monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation. You will mentor and support your team, and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities. Apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients and the community at large!
– Building a dynamic team dedicated to providing the highest levels of client care and customer service
– Marketing and Business Development
– Planning, budgeting and fiscal management
– Development and execution of a recruitment plan
– Monitoring quality and appropriateness of services provided
– Assure compliance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations
– Four year college degree preferred
– Minimum two years of verifiable supervisory or management experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in home health care.
– Knowledge of state regulations.
– Demonstrated record of goal achievement and of successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
– Proven interpersonal, recruiting and employee relations skills
– Proven ability to organize, manage, market and grow an office
– Demonstrated PC and communication skills, especially in regard to networking with the community and representing our organization to various groups and agencies
– Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position and responsibilities
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit healthjobpro.com.