Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
– Full-time and part-time positions available
– Flexible scheduling- CURRENTLY hiring for weekend night shifts!
– Work on adult cases – paid training is available for trach and ventilator care.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
– Competitive wages
– Weekly pay
– Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
– Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
– A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
– Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
– Paid time off
– 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
– Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
– Training and education of family members
– Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
– Communication with other members of the patients’ multidisciplinary team
– Supply management
– Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
– Current LPN license in good standing (in applicable state)
– Current CPR certification
– Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
– Strong organizational and communication skills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit healthjobpro.com.