At least one year of verifiable nursing experienceA valid Pennsylvania nursing license in good standingCurrent CPR certification
At BAYADA Pediatrics our foundation is flexibility, we work around your schedule! Our Licensed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses choose their own hours, locations, and clients. Whether it be full-time, part-time, per diem, weekends, or last minute call-outs, we have a shift to meet your scheduling needs. Because we provide care for such a wide range of pediatric clients, we make every effort for our staff to select assignments that match their expertise and preference.
We are hiring RNs / LPNs for all shifts for pediatric and adult clients in Broomall! We have many clients located throughout Delaware County with all shifts available!
BAYADA offers RNs / LPNs:
* Competitive Wages
* Weekly Pay
* Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
* Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
* Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
* Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
* A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
* Paid Time Off
* 24/7 on call clinical manager support
* Health benefits (full time and part time)
Responsibilities for RN / LPN:
* Training and education of family members
* Medication administration
* Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
* Communication with other members of the patients’ multi-disciplinary team
* Supply management
* Emergency management
Qualifications for RN / LPN:
* A minimum of one year of nursing experience as a Registered Nurse – RN or Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN, or 750 hours worked as a Registered Nurse – RN or Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN
* A valid Pennsylvania nursing license in good standing
* Current CPR certification
* Good organizational and communication skills
* Excellent, fully paid pediatric training is available!
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit healthjobpro.com.