BAYADA Home Health Care
is seeking a full-time
to fill the position of
Garden City Skilled
believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Utilize your clinical leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people’s lives as a Nurse Manager. Your important work as a Nurse Manager will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.
The Nurse Manager will:
– Lead field staff in delivering exceptional client service and quality clinical care
– Ensure adherence to policies and procedures
– Visit clients and supervise staff
– Accountable for internal case management
– Responsible for evaluation and development of field staff
– Conduct clinical assessments and complete the care planning process
– Educate clinical associates to develop into nurse managers
– Provide clinical insight and focus on clinical competency of your staff
– Create a warm, organized and welcoming office grounded in customer service
Qualifications for a Nurse Manager:
– Current RN license in good standing
– Minimum two years recent, verifiable clinical experience as a nurse
– Home care experience a must have.
– Strong assessment and organizational skills
– Prior supervisory experience (clinical oversight, recruitment, competency evaluations, etc.)
– Demonstrated success of working independently while taking on increased responsibilities
– Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
– Solid communication and PC skills
– Comprehensive salary
– Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
– Paid time off
– Tuition reimbursement
– 401k with company match
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit healthjobpro.com.