BAYADA Home Health Care
is seeking a
Registered Nurse / RN
to fill the position of
in our Plymouth, MN office.
believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Utilize your clinical leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people’s lives as a Clinical Manager. Your important work as a Clinical Manager will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.
Are you looking for growth and opportunity within an up and coming office? Have the passion to make a difference in the lives of children with special needs and disabilities? Then, this is the perfect opportunity for a nurse who has pediatric home care experience and is looking for career advancement!
The Pediatric Nurse Manager will:
– Lead field staff in delivering exceptional client service and quality clinical care
– Ensure adherence to policies and procedures
– Visit clients and supervise staff
– Provide internal case management
– Evaluate and develop field staff
– Conduct clinical assessments and complete the care planning process
– Educate clinical associates to develop into nurse managers
– Provide clinical insight and focus on clinical competency of field staff
– Create a warm, organized, and welcoming office grounded in customer service
Qualifications for a Pediatric Nurse Manager
– Current RN license in good standing
– Minimum two years recent, verifiable clinical experience as a nurse
– Home care and trach/vent/G tube experience is a plus
– Strong assessment and organizational skills
– Prior supervisory experience (clinical oversight, recruitment, competency evaluations, etc.)
– Demonstrated success of working independently while taking on increased responsibilities
– Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
– Solid communication and PC skills
– Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
– Comprehensive salary
– Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
– Paid time off / Sick Time / Personal days
– Paid holidays
– Short / Long Term Disability
– Life Insurance
– Tuition reimbursement
– 401k with company match
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit healthjobpro.com.